Re: Any Good shows in Toronto on Oct. 5? <Little sloan content :)

Most likely this will be one of the best toronto shows this year:
OCT 1st : SEBADOH \!/ the phoenix <sp?> also sloan are playing in toronto on
the 3rd
it's not the 5th, but within that week, so hopefully that'll help you out,
heather

--------"humanity is roadkill on the information highway"---------
---------Sloan site:http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan----------