Re: My apologies

that's right.

nobody asks the hard hitting questions in
the front of a car during a hurricane like i
do....

=)

Melissa

->hey kids,
->    this is for Melissa who i mistakenly wrote in my posting as
->Heather.  Melissa YOUR the diva of Car interviews....
->my apologies for not getting your name right....i'm heavily medicated with
->Cold medicine 'cause i'm sick...(Brian's wonderful gift he gave me on the
->ride back from Halifax) i know your name and i big moron for not getting
->it straight in my posting..after all who else hated Danko JOnes with me
->along with making fun of a certain pimp's jacket! hahah
-> my apologies heather...er MELISSA (teehee!)
-> Ciao,
-> Julie