Re: Everything You've done Wrong

>At 01:30 PM 9/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>I'm pretty sure Everything You've Done Wrong is the next single.  Am I right?
>>If so when does it come out and what are the B-sides?
>>Also I'm still looking for the lyrics to "Kiss The Land" and "One Day the
>>Warner" by the Superfriendz (Actually "one day the warner' is an Al Tuck
>>song)  and "Dinosaur" by eric's trip.

Well heather was correct. Both "the good in everyone" and "everything you've
done wrong" are both only radio/industry type singles, both of them feature
radio edits and album versions of the songs. They are *not* advailable to
the general public.

-=ShawN=-

*The Official Sloan Website* http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

*Death To The Hippies* http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm