Everything You've done Wrong

I'm pretty sure Everything You've Done Wrong is the next single.  Am I right?
If so when does it come out and what are the B-sides?
Also I'm still looking for the lyrics to "Kiss The Land" and "One Day the
Warner" by the Superfriendz (Actually "one day the warner' is an Al Tuck
song)  and "Dinosaur" by eric's trip.

=       Jason Schad              =   "People talk about fun,        =
=   jschad\!/engin.umich.edu       =    Well that's overrated.        =
=    5114 Bush/ S. Quad          =    I spot it come along          =
=    600 E. Madison St.          =    Move around it...."           =
=      Ann Arbor, Mi             =          from-"Down in Flames"   =
=       48109-1372               =          by the Superfriendz     =