Re: Patrick's smashed guitar

hello,
I think this whole thing is a little blown out of proportion, but I think
I've got some info that'll help you anti-smashing people rest easy.

I read that the show where he smashed the guitar was also on his birthday.
Well, Patrick's birthday and guitar smashing seems to be a bit of an inside
joke with the sloan boys, As I have a bootleg from a '93 winnepeg show where
it was also patrick's birthday.
They sang to him and gave him a Birthday guitar covered with beer stickers
which he tried to tune and eventually gave up on, and smashed it. Wa hoo.

Trivial information strikes again.
adam