My apologies

hey kids,
	this is for Melissa who i mistakenly wrote in my posting as
Heather.  Melissa YOUR the diva of Car interviews....
my apologies for not getting your name right....i'm heavily medicated with
Cold medicine 'cause i'm sick...(Brian's wonderful gift he gave me on the
ride back from Halifax) i know your name and i big moron for not getting
it straight in my posting..after all who else hated Danko JOnes with me
along with making fun of a certain pimp's jacket! hahah
 my apologies heather...er MELISSA (teehee!)
 Ciao,
 Julie
EX-Coach Jules, FORMER Seductress of Young Men (and asshole bass players!)

			still RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire

					now even more an All-around Riotgrrl