Re: Sloan rock in the Muchmusic environment

>Secondly, how does Huevos Rancheros' video for "Rockin' in the henhouse"
>win over Cool Blue Halo's `Sweetie Said' or even The Smugglers'
>`Especially You' for best independent video? That's just my opinion.

If you want my theory, it's because that Glen Baxter guy who works at Much
is supposedly in the video (which, if I remember correctly, is not exactly
a 1995-96 video!).  It's too bad, I was rooting for Cool Blue Halo too.

Molly

"Music is like a fire in your belly that comes out
 through your mouth, so you'd better stick an
 instrument in front of it."
                             -Bleeding Gums Murphy