Re: Sloan rock in the Muchmusic environment

>Secondly, how does Huevos Rancheros' video for "Rockin' in the henhouse"
>win over Cool Blue Halo's `Sweetie Said' or even The Smugglers'
>`Especially You' for best independent video? That's just my opinion.

Easy, The Smugglers video is basically a simple "live" video, don't get me
wrong, the smugglers are an amazing band, but the video is nothing special.
As for the Cool Blue Halo video its nothing special either, you must
remeber, its not the song that counts, its the actual video. BYE !!! ( this
is just MY opinion)

-=ShawN=-

*The Official Sloan Website* http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

*Death To The Hippies* http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm