Waterloo region radio show!!!!!!

Hi, I do a radio show on CKWR 98.7 FM, on thursday nights from 9:00 till
10:30pm local time(eastern), I do it with a friend who isn't the biggest fan
of east-coast music (for some stupid reason), but I try to gear most of my
half of the show towards the east-coast scene usually.  So if you ever get
the chance please check it out, and make a request(they're always
welcome!!!) the numbers are 886-9870, 886-9875, and tell me your from
sloannet if you want to too.

ps. If you do tune in early and hear some portagese music[it's a community
station (we do it voluntarily)], please wait it out we're on next!!!!

Hope to hear from you,
"...This picture denies all my ties to the side of the road..."
-G turns to D by Sloan
Matt Kendrick - davek\!/golden.net