Re: A Concert with Ivory and Brass?

>Will Sloan be bringing a piano or trumpets for their concerts?

They didn't have them in London, last night.  But they pulled off a kickin'
rendition of Everything You've Done Wrong anyway.  I think...I was sort of
squished at the time.  The things I do for Sloan ;)

Cait
| "I never said that things could ever be the way they   |
|  should have been...I never said I wouldn't change"    |
|                                            Vegasphere  |