Sloan in Waterloo

To all who replied to my last message, thank you.
Everyone who is going to the Waterloo Sloan show, I would like to say high.
I've never met any fellow sloannetters so look for Me!!
I'll be the guy in the Canada Post hat, jeans, Adidas shoes, about 6 feet tall.
Or E-mail me privately and I'll look for you or whatever.

See ya there!
Matt Kendrick

p.s. I'll probably be in the line for us folk without tickets, but hopefully
I can get on the guest list so don't count on it.
********
"We talked about people that eat meat, I felt an ass cuz I was one, she said
it's ok
but I felt like I just ate my young". - Underwhelmed (Sloan)
********Matt Kendrick - davek\!/golden.net
********