Rabid Sloan Fans / Grace Babies..

You are going to hear all kinds of things about Chris and the rest of the
band...the better known they get, the more rumors there are and the more people
will want to know about them.  It's just part of being in the public eye,
really.  The more famous you get, the more freedom/privacy you lose, it seems.

Ok, I fully understand that this is a FAN-BASED list and people will
carry on and such.. _but_ what is written above is kind of a cop-out
because they seem to be using this phenom as an excuse for those who
write all that stuff. I dunno, there are two sides to every coin, and
six sides to every die(?).
On the Grace Babies -> Toronto thing.. heh, I think it's funny.. moving
to the CITY to "make it big", like Al Tuck says,
Too much blood on the cutting edge.