Re: Superfriendz

Okay, Okay!
Looking at my lyrics I found my sig had a misquote.
Here's there corrected one just so I don't get flamed by superfriendz fans.
=       Jason Schad              =   "People talk about fun,        =
=   jschad\!/engin.umich.edu       =    Well that's overrated.        =
=    5114 Bush/ S. Quad          =    I spot it come along          =
=    600 E. Madison St.          =    Move around it...."           =
=      Ann Arbor, Mi             =          from-"Down in Flames"   =
=       48109-1372               =          by the Superfriendz     =