RE: Grace Babies/Eric's Trip/Sloan

>On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Matt Kendrick wrote:
>

>> Anyone going to Sloan's Waterloo show?
>>
>> See ya,
>> Matt Kendrick
>>

>I am going to the Sloan show in Waterloo....I've heard many rumors as
>who is going to open the Waterloo show....even that there will be no
>opening band.  Do you have any info on that subject?  I also heard that
>
>the show is now sold out but there will be 100 tickets available to the
>
>first people lined up outside Fed Hall.  Sounds like fun, since I
>already
>have a ticket.
>
>See ya,

You know what

a)The Fed Hall show IS sold out.
b)Yes they do have something like 100 tix to sell for $15 to the first
people \!/ the door
c)Almost 100% sure that the line up is
	i)The Local Rabbits
	ii)ETH
	iii)Sloan

I got my ticket too. Should be an awesome show!!

your friendly nieghbourhood ......(fill in the blank)
Christian Rodericks
Quality Assurance Analyst
Janna Systems Inc.
chrisr\!/janna.com