Superfriendz

this past summer I spent some time figuring out the lyrics to all the
Superfriendz songs I had.  I got through all but "Fireflies (Both
Versions), "kiss The Land". and "One Day the Warner".  Is anyone
interested in seeing what I got?  If so I'll post it.  I think for the
most part they're correct.  Kind of iffy on "10 lbs."
If you knnow the words to any of the ones I don't have please let me know.

P.S. What's the name of the hidden track on M.U.S.D.?
=       Jason Schad              =   "People talk about fun,        =
=   jschad\!/engin.umich.edu       =    Well that's overrated.        =
=    5114 Bush/ S. Quad          =    See it comin' down the line,  =
=    600 E. Madison St.          =    Move around it...."           =
=      Ann Arbor, Mi             =          from-"Down in Flames"   =
=       48109-1372               =          by the Superfriendz     =