Re: Grace Babies/Eric's Trip/Sloan

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Matt Kendrick wrote:

> Can someone tell me what the Grace Babies have been up to lately, I heard they
> moved to Toronto or something like that.
>
> Does anyone know if there are any plans are for the Eric's Trip rareities album?
>
> Anyone going to Sloan's Waterloo show?
>
> See ya,
> Matt Kendrick

I am going to the Sloan show in Waterloo....I've heard many rumors as to
who is going to open the Waterloo show....even that there will be no
opening band.  Do you have any info on that subject?  I also heard that
the show is now sold out but there will be 100 tickets available to the
first people lined up outside Fed Hall.  Sounds like fun, since I already
have a ticket.

See ya,