re: Sloan!

> Patrick is probably still attached to the same girl he's been with
> for years.
> Andrew is married.
> Jay must be very private because I can't recall ever seeing him
> with anyone in all the years I've followed the band.
>
> Let's find a better topic,

Is the Cori Ferguson that works at MCA by any chance Jay's wife?
Sister?  Mother?  Or is it just an odd coincidence?

It's probably not a good idea for us to pry into the band members'
personal lives as it is rude, invasive, and none of our business,
but I don't think it's such a terrible thing just to wonder which
members are married.  I admit I'm curious.