Re: sigh.....

You are going to hear all kinds of things about Chris and the rest of the
band...the better known they get, the more rumors there are and the more people
will want to know about them.  It's just part of being in the public eye,
really.  The more famous you get, the more freedom/privacy you lose, it seems.

This reminds me of my very favorite band, Live, and how several years ago (if
that long) they could walk most anywhere in their hometown and not be bothered,
even though they were well-known in the area since the late 80s.  Then in 1995,
Ed, the lead singer, had people sitting outside his house (which is in the same
area) in the middle of the night screaming and then posting on the Live list
BRAGGING about it.  (This, of course, is how I know where Ed lives.  Do I CARE
or WANT to know?  No.)

Not saying that Jovana is like that.  Of course not.  But any amount of fame
will disrupt and change your life and amount of privacy.  It's unfortunate, but
true.

Gina

PS:  I'd met Chris M. during the 89X fest in June...he made sure everyone who
was waiting got a chance to talk/get his autograph.  He was out there well over
an hour when I left, answering Did You Break Up questions and giving fanzine
interviews.  Not many artists would do that; I was very impressed.