Re: Sloan!

lola\!/canada.com <lola\!/canada.com> had this to say about Sloan!

}HEy there,
}with all this talk about Chris having a g-friend, i was wondering, what
}is the status of the rest?  (mainly Patrick). Do they (he) have a
}g-friend that anyone knows of? i have no chance with him of course, just
}wondering..

OK, the end of my rumor-mongering (doesn't anyone know how to take a
joke anymore?):

Patrick is probably still attached to the same girl he's been with
for years.
Andrew is married.
Jay must be very private because I can't recall ever seeing him
with anyone in all the years I've followed the band.

Let's find a better topic,
Andrew