new releases!

Hello!  I've been gone for a couple weeks (yes, that feeling that
something was missing was probably because I haven't been posting for a
while!), and I was wondering if anyone could update me on any new
release.  I just came upon some money, and although I should probably
spend it on things such as food, I'd much rather buy music.

Anyhow, here's what I'm wondering about:

The Orange Glass Cd, is it almost out?
The Eric's Trip rarities Cd, will it ever come out?
The Sappy Snailhouse CD, is it going to be a reality?
The Tara S'appart records, they're out right?
Is there any other new east coast related releases newly out?  Thanks
for your help,

				Adrian