Hi you crazy sloannetters!

  Hello everybody! I'm a newly integrated sloannetter just trying to be
friendly. :) Actually I used to be on this many moons ago. Anyway, I was
wondering if anyone could tell me what the line-up for halifax on music
was for Saturday, since it looks like I might actually have a ride up.
If i do end up going, i'll be the guy in smart bomb t-shirt with red hair
and glasses who will be repeating the phrase "ahh...music!" (shows in Sydney
are few and far between). Feel free to say hi.

See ya there (I hope),
Alfred
ar921277\!/caper1.uccb.ns.ca