HoM-bound

 hello everybody,

  well, me and brian and julie are making
the journey up from buffalo, ny to see
the festival. we'd love to meet up with
our fellow sloanneters and music-lovers.
we'll be staying with our most gracious
hostess to whom we'll be forever in debt,
katrina g. so hopefluly we'll see you around
before we hit the road again for our 22+
hour drive.

 kelly

ps- i'll have copies of our brand new zine
 Marcus said, "Magazen". (our first issue).
 it'll be 2 bucks and it's got superfriendz,
 thrush hermit and an advice column that'll
 knock your socks off! for those unfortunate
 people who won't be out east this weekend,
 you can write for more info. thanks