Re: Capital Theator

>At 07:10 PM 9/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>  I'm going to be seeing sloan at the capitail theator and I wanted to
>know what it was like? I have tickets for row I. Is that bad? I'm totaly
>bummed about it not being generel admission! This pisses me of because I
>was really planning on talking to Chris. Also I herd a rummer about
>sloan doeing a X-mass 7"?? Could this be true? HELP ME PLEASE!!!
>
> 		Sad JIm

Hi, I'm going to that show too and I got row D Heh :). I'd say those tickets
are pretty good. the venue isn't really all that big , it seats like 676
people and it's the main theatre at the capitol. I haven't been in it awhile
though and it has been newly renovated.
       _=______________________-_
  =< ' |  ========|______________+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+|
    \| |  ========|______________                                             +
    /  | ========|/                  Yuppie Slayer <-> yupislyr\!/mnsi.net      |
   |___| ________' Die,         ->Mystery Science Theater 3ooo MSTie #669o9   |
  '.... /  |  |    Yuppie Scum! ->Church of the SubGenius Reverend            +
 |......|  \  |   /             ->First Church of the Desecrated Yuppie Corpse|
|......|-____'  o               ->Windsorites/Surrounding Area Check Out      +
|......|      -/|\              ->#windsor on IRC, maybe someone will be on :)|
'.......|      /^\              ->For the "elite" Windsor channel, ask around +
|.......|                       ->We're most likely on EFNET                  |