please help

i was wondering if anyone had an extra spot on the floor in Hailfax  for a
little guy like me. i'm leaving on the train in 20 min. and i don't have a
place to stay... so if anyone would be nioce enought to let me stay at
there place i would love it ..... my name is ryan and i have brown short
hair and will have my camera and a green camera case around my neck i would
love it if you had a place on the floor for me just come and talk to me...
thanks for your time.

"cheers"
ryan mathew fields
**The Unofficial Eric's Trip Homepage **
Framed version (3.0) - http://www.inter.nl.net/users/F.Helmond/index.htm
NON Framed version   - http://www.inter.nl.net/users/F.Helmond/et.htm