my HoM after hours free party

Hey kids!!! Not to slag hip hop, but if the prospect seeing djs at mokka doesn't
exactly grab ya, how about getting in on a little adventure I've been
day dreaming about ever since I first realized that casey's top 40
was not necsisarily the last word in pop music. Friday night, after
you've gottten all the kicks to be had running from reflections to
birdland and back again ad infinitum, what could possibly beat a little of the old ultraviolence
as far as capping the night off is concerned ?? If you guessed
"nothing" than you win!!!
        My little plan involves a certain over glorified bar band
whose handlers have seen fit to have them storm halifax for the
second time in as many years with their particularly tedious brand of
fist pumping top 40 swill.  No doubt legions of their knuckle
dragging, NFL watching, palace loitering sheep fans will
jump like lemmings at the chance to do their best urban cowboy act
sleeping on the steps of the metro center in hopes of having floor
level seats to this,"the best thing to hit halifax since 780 KIXX"
   That"s where we come in.  It's amazing how the right mix of beer
and Louisville Sluggers can turn even the most subdued group of indie rawkers into
a force capable of taking out the trash once and for all, and real
horrorshow at that!!! Four  O'clock in the grand parade, If yr up to
it.
   Here's wishing that downie "singer" was just a little less jim
morrison and a little more Rev. Jim Jones,
 D. Aaron "the punsiher" Petrie