Re: Halifax On Music Info (VERY SHORT)

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:

> the coast recommends: elevator to hell, scud mountain boys, giant sand,
> rome plows, and olympic death squad.

	If I may be permitted, I would highly recommend both Duotang and
Transistor (especially Duotang). They're two of the most interesting bands
in Winnipeg right now, as well as (not coincidentally) being two of the
most hyped, so to speak. Anyone out there hear the new Duotang CD yet? I
understand three songs were played on RealTime last Saturday, but I missed
it.

	Hello to everyone who remembers me, and, for that matter, those
who don't. I hope I didn't miss too much over the summer.

	Matt

"I watch them both with my telescope.
 I'm watching both her hands on a bottle of Coke.
 And her medic alert tag says she's okay,
 just allergic to peanuts, so she'd better stay away."
	- The Bonaduces, "Really Powerful Telescope"