Re: sloan in vox

>heLLo...........if any niCe caNadian persOna that can buY  VOX would liKe
>to buy me a copy if i send you stamps and $$ and stuff, pLees let me
>know.......it would bee nice. thank you mucH!

Yes, here is an opportunity for someone to make a bit of cash. Just for
going to the drugstore and picking up a few mags and mailing them. Why
doesnt someone "volunteer" to do this for the people who cant get this (or
any other) magazine? Just so people know where to go. Yes, I think that
would be a good idea.

dARRYl kOHUt

"Coax me, cajole me"

www.digital-images.com               |
digital.images\!/sk.sympatico.ca       |     We don't look good unless you do