HoM

Well, I know this has probably been asked a million times but it
can't be helped because I just started receiving the list again
yesterday.

In wolfville there has been like ZERO news about HoM other than the
fact that it's the 13-15th and that Giant Sand is playing....so...I
need to know: Who's Playing? How Much are Tix? Where? When? (ie a schedule),
and lastly....if I show up on the 13th will I still be able to get a
3 day pass? what time does it all start on friday?

Thanx a bunch,
                            H.B.

P.S. any info on this sloan concert in windsor would be appreciated
as well....