Re: lyrics

>has anyone figured out where "go to him, stay with me if you can" comes
from?
>much appreciated.
>"its not the band i hate its their fans"

It's from the song 'case of you' on Joni Mitchells blue album.  SLoan did a
cover of it on a joni mitchell tribute called 'Back to the garden' that sadly
wasn't released in the states.  If this renews any of you cauck's interest in
it and you find a copy or two on CD, PLEASE let me know as i've been actively
looking for that thing for two years now.
adam