6finger satellite in Halifax?

In exclaim magazine this month, it says that six finger satellite are
playing at dalhousie university this sunday night the 8.  Is this true or is
it all a big lie.  My friends and I are planning on making the trip from
mount a but no one can tell me if it's true or not.  I checked the sub pop
home page and it says they're going to be out west with the Jesus Lizard.
Please hurry with a reply and any usefull information(if it's true, how
much, what time and where to go for tickets)/
thanks
marc:)

"Sackville is more than just some town out of bags in New Brunswick..."