Re: sloan's rita and friends performance

>a whole slew of us went down to the cbc building today to catch sloan's
>performance on rita and friends.

Welcome to my neck of the woods.  I saw quite a few of you, unknowingly,
standing around our Atrium.  That's right...I work in the Broadcast Centre.
Had no idea that Sloan was taping, which goes to show you how well things
circulate in here.  I got a chance to catch their first CBC appearance on a
little show called Friday Night with Ralph Benmergui.  This was around
Smeared.  I believe they played Underwhelmed and Sugar Tune, but that was so
long ago who can be expected to remember?

Hope you all had fun in our ugly little hole downtown...Geneyus.