Sloan Net Archives

OK, I've been faithfully archiving any remotely relevant posts on
SloanNet since it began in May 1993, but due to the explosion of
posting on this thing (approaching 1M/month lately) I'm finding it
hard to justify 14M of saved e-mail on a 120M hard drive (at work,
no less).

If anyone would like a copy, or has a site to make it public, make
me an offer.

BTW James, does our new server happen to create an archive?  I
thought not.

Starved for drivespace,
Archie Andrew
--
"Nothing looks sexier than a man in boxer shorts illuminated by only
a 15-inch SVGA monitor"--Scott Adams, in New Scientist 27/06/96 p.96