Halifax On Music

    Andy Pedersen has an article on the popfest in today's Daily
News.  Most of the details have been discussed, so I won't bother.
The last paragraph is interesting though:

    "The Inbreds were also going to play until a freak can-opener
accident put guitarist/bassist Mike O'Neil out of commission for
between six to eight weeks.  I'm told the nasty cut he took in his
playing hand is healing nicely and that he's expected to make a full
recovery."

    Of course, this never happens to real rock stars, because they
have people to open their cans for them,

Andrew

--
"Nothing looks sexier than a man in boxer shorts illuminated by only
a 15-inch SVGA monitor"--Scott Adams, in New Scientist 27/06/96 p.96