Re: Sebadoh....?

I'm only responding to the list to avoid seeing that question over and over
and over again.

Sep 24 Vancouver The Rage 13$ adv/14 day 19+ w/ godheadSilo tix on sale already
Oct 1 Toronto Phoenix 13$adv/15$ day of show all ages w/ Evergreen tix on
sale soon
Oct 2 Montreal Sona 12.50 adv/14 day of show all ages w/ Evergreen tix go on
sale aug 30

I heard that Sebadoh (Lou at least) likes Sloan so that's your ECC