al tuck-arhoolie & other things

Dear Sloan net:

I found a copy of al tuck & no action - "arhoolie" for 7$ (it's sold out
from murderecords) i've got it on hold at the record i found it at til next
wednesday, if anyone wants this let me know...i

thought that you might be interested in the new stuff we've got for our
contest. please do not complain that we posted this, we thought that most of
you would be very happy to hear this.

Grand Prize:
-2 tickets to Sloan \!/ the nac, Sept 18th, London ont.
-Autographed copy of One Chord to Another
-"the Good in Everyone" cd single         (not available in
-"Everything You've Done Wrong" cd single     stores)
-Sloan T-shirt
-One Chord to Another (12" vinyl)
-Sloan posters

2 runner ups will receive: