Stinkin'

Tara Lee Wittchen <tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca> had this to say about something sappy/happy

}carol's new issue of in the meantime is out and it has the best
}chris murphy stories (short and stinging, baby....i wrote "stinking"
}the first time, what a freudian slip!). smart kids will order their
}copies soon.

Speaking of Stinkin', I was listening to the Bassment and D.J.
Critical aka Stinkin Rich said it's his next to last show.
Apparently he's tired of Haltown and is moving to NYC.
He's also apparently taking Laura Borealis with him.

I'm sure we'll miss both of them around here,

Andrew