Eric's Trip Stuff.

1. Someone posted recently that SUB POP wasn't going to be doing the E.T.
Live Album.  Is anyone going to be doing it?  Do you think that Anyone would
have a problem with a Bootleg CD a la all the nirvana ones you see at record
stores?

2. If anyone knows of anyway to get an extra 'Belong' or 'Float' 7", let me
know. I can offer Songs about Chris 7", or some other goodies for trade.

3. At the Lee's palace sappy tour show, a friend of mine interviewed julie...
and here's a short excerpt that I found pretty interesting.  If anyone wants
to do a tape trade for a copy of the interview or that show, let me know.

Q: Do you ever play shows with Elevator to hell, like tonight, with
moonsocket?