Re: Eric's Trip Stuff.

On Wednesday, August 28th 1996, Adam wrote the following:

> 3. At the Lee's palace sappy tour show, a friend of mine interviewed julie...
> and here's a short excerpt that I found pretty interesting.  If anyone wants
> to do a tape trade for a copy of the interview or that show, let me know.
>
> Q: Do you ever play shows with Elevator to hell, like tonight, with
> moonsocket?
> A: No, I don't think I've ever done any with elevator to hell.
> Q: Would you be comfortable doing it?
> A: Probably Not.  No.

just for the record, all four eric's trip counterparts shared a bill at
the oasis in halifax during january of last year....mind you, julie
*did* leave before the end of the show because it was soon after baby
benji was born, and she didn't want to be away from him long.
cheers...
shant:)

"men...calloused hands...men..."   M. Gaudet - 28/07/96