Text only sloan site

Hi :)
first off, I just wanted to let you know that we've added a text only
version of the sloan site. hopefully this will help all of you with slow
connection speeds/text only accounts/those who've had problems with colors etc.
let us know what you think!

secondly, please don't flame me, i know there are a few of you who get
really mad when we post about the sloan site and i'm sorry you feel the need
to do that. We made the site for other sloan fans, and post things about it
on sloan net, since most of the people on sloan net are sloan fans and
appreciate the site. I don't really understand why so many complain about
it, we've put a lot of hard work into it, and post things we think you'd be
interested in (ummm....free sloan tickets)

thanks
heather
--------"humanity is roadkill on the information highway"---------
---------Sloan site:http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan----------