Eric`s Trip (???)

        Ummm.....lately there has been a lot of discussion about Eric`s Trip
and how much certain poeple like (or don`t like) them. Well, a friend of
mine has recently informed me that they have broken up. Is this rumor
actually true or is she pulling my leg? If they have, then all you arguing
people about the Eric`s Trip formulaic can just STOP and be at peace with
nature, with pleasant pop music and within yourselves. Just groove...

                                                        Peacefully yours,
                                                                  Jovana
                                                                  Ottawa, On.