Re: the trashing of the hopping bunnies....

I think you said that Sally ann sounded like Pavement....I don't know
what you hear but it sure as hell doesn't sound like Pavement at all...
sorry...I think that is very misleading...listen to the guitars, and tell
me that sounds like pavement...or tell me that the feel of the song is
that of a pavement song...it's just that I find it annoying when people
throw references in the wind without backing them up...listen to slanted
and enchanted even, and I think Sally Ann (which I personally think is a
great song) would stick out....