From: POSTMASTER
To: sloannet
Subject: Sloan in the Ottawa area???
Date: Friday, August 23, 1996 7:57PM

        After all I`ve read about Sloan being friendly at concerts and being
a great bunch of guys and talking to the crowd, I REEEEEALLY want to go see
them. Does anyone know of any upcoming dates in the Ottawa area? Or maybe
even in Montreal? I heard though, as far as playing goes, they`re not a very
good live band, but hey, who cares? I love em anyway....and I definitely
understant the urge to mess with Chris`s hair!!! Well, email me with info if
you`ve got any. From: Jovana