Re: indy band predictability/and other stuff

On Sun, 25 Aug 1996, holmesad wrote:

> [...]

I remember the American band Sugar Ray do the break dancing
thing in their video for the song `Mean Machine'. Sugar Ray also played
the Edgefest 3 festival in 1995(the one which Sloan and a slew of other
east coast bands played) and I must say Sugar Ray are a load of crap!
(why were they even invited I dare not ask?!)

Mike