Re: indy band predictability/and other stuff

>>The breakdancing bit has already been done
>>lately (forget where i saw it - some big name i think.... i think)
>
>Beck, "where its at"

Nope, sorry that's line dancin'.
BTW if you get the chance to see him, go, 'cause it was incredible. Faithful
to the albums, zany choreography (Sp?), the works. Even if you don't like his
work, you Will be impressed.
Anyway sorry for posting my tab stuff to the list, it was meant for the
poster, and I still haven't fully become aware that I can't just hit reply
anymore.

E.C. Conntent...
E-mail me if you're looking for a songs about chris 7".
adam