Re: fun with raygun

>For any and all interested,
>  The latest issue of Raygun (the one with Beck on the cover) has a small
>article thing on Jale (there's your east coast content), plus one on Scarce
>(!!) and Sebadoh.  Run, don't walk to the newsstand.
>                           crystal gypsy,
>                             Shanan

And, don't forget, a very anti-Sloan-Jale-Eric's Trip-Hayden-Canada article
by those f*ckers Jason and Michael.  On the plus side, however, the same
article is pro-Zumpano, so it can't be all that bad.

Excuse my language, I'm not always this surly.

Molly

"My worm went in my mouth and then I ate it.  Can I
 have a new one?"
             -Ralph Wiggum