Re: Sloan in the Ottawa area???

hey JoVana......dEspitE what u may haaVe hearD they aRe grEEEAATT
liVe....thEy git the crowd all woRked up and even iF they don't liKe sloAn at
festiVals and stuff people are attrActed to the staGe and git this uRge to
sing-alonG to "coax me" and suRf the crowd.....thEn there aRe those who TRY
to mosh to sloAn at concerts.....which from pErsonal experienCe is stoopiD
and doesn't woRk i'd rather bee suRfing tew a luvelY song or starINg at the
luvely muRphy whilE iii tRy to sinGalonG w/ him.....um...otAy they're greAt
...nuff saiD...i'm umbelively bored anD my finGer hurts...and my bandaid is
too TIght...L8tEr......m\!/lissa.....:p