Re: Little Girl Scouts (get it, Brownies, do you have them in Canada?)

> 	They also mentioned they were coming back to New York on Sept.
> 7th, but didn't know where.  The Voice doesn't seem to know where either,
> but I'll stay optimistic.

oh, they'll be there alright...they're there for the festival on some
show with three other bands. One of them, Olivia Tremor Control, dishes
out beautiful beatlesque pop too...they've been extensively discussed
over on the GBV list...incidentally, there was a bit of Eric's Trip and
related projects talk on the GbV list as well. A lot of it by our
american counterparts. It was nice to see that there are fans out there...