...all these and the japanese soup warriors.

Hi there!

Well, I just got back from the Beck show, where a good time was had by all
(you gotta love Cibo Matto!).  Anyways, as promised the Sloan date for
Toronto was announced.  It will be on Sept. 20th and will be at the Concert
Hall.  Tickets go on sale on August 29th.  On a side note Sebadoh are
playing TO on Oct. 1st, the venue has not been announced.  Did you guys
catch the video on the Wedge today?  That was a side of Lou I'd never seen
before (cause we're _so_ close and all ;)).

Well I'm off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzz's.
Laterz
Love
Alex
*******
alexandra sarah mlynek   *                  *                *
amlynek\!/interlog.com              *

 Everybody starts out as strangers Ted.  It's where we end up that counts.

*******