eric's Trip

Hello!  I was just mulling over some ideas, and I came upon this one.
Could it be that Eric's Trip was Canada's first
successful *international* indie band.  I can't think of another
Canadian band (who doesn't get regular airplay) with such a cult
following across the border and across the oceans.  Some people have the
idea that e.t. are not known very well outside of the maritimes, but
from what I can figure this is untrue.  Anyways, it was just a thought.
Does anyone know whether the E.T. Rarities album is going to be a
reality?
                         Adrian

P.S. Could Mark Greenan please email me so I know that you've got my
address now?  Thanks.