Re: SLOAN q. and a.

>alright, here's something that i want to know about sloan.
>have they all graduated from university and if so where did they go to
>school?  i was also wondering if andrew scott had any artistic training.
>he's pretty good eh!

  In an interview I heard about a year and a half back, Jay says he went to
King's (and graduated - woo hoo!), and he said that Chris went to Dalhousie
(wasn't he an English major or something?) and Halifax School of Art and
Design.  Don't know about the others, sorry... GOD talk about trivialities
:).  Anyone know what kind of mouthwash Patty P. uses, and how old Chris was
when he got his first haircut?
                                       surely a scholar,
                                           Shanan

  "I'll make you wanna stay with me